Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Wake up, you fools

Hum. Parece que a temporada de músicas legais está aberta.

The Arcade Fire. Inegavelmente incrível. Rapha, valeu pela indicação. Mesmo que você não tenha indicado para mim, foi por quem eu primeiro fiquei sabendo dessa banda que já está nas minhas Top 5. "Funeral" é certamente um CD que eu preciso adiquirir. E rápido!

Wake up
(The Arcade Fire)

Somethin’ filled up
my heart with nothin’,
someone told me not to cry.

But now that I’m older,
my heart’s colder,
and I can see that it’s a lie.

Children wake up,
hold your mistake up,
before they turn the summer into dust.

If the children don’t grow up,
our bodies get bigger but our hearts get torn up.
We’re just a million little god’s causin rain storms turnin’ every good thing to rust.

I guess we’ll just have to adjust.

With my lighnin’ bolts a glowin’
I can see where I am goin’ to be
when the reaper he reaches and touches my hand.

With my lighnin’ bolts a glowin’
I can see where I am goin’
With my lighnin’ bolts a glowin’
I can see where I am go-goin’

You better look out below!


Agora volto para meus milhões de redações. Argh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A música sempre ajuda a superar o pesadelo das avaliações, não é?
Por acaso I am waking up right now!

padecoisa said...

tou ouvindo essa música AGORA.

e pensar que eles vem pro brasil e EU NÃO VOU!! =~~~~

que mierda...

Monsieur Le Marquis said...

Mais um convertido aos Arcade Fire. Bem vindo ao que eu julgo ser um pedacito de céu azul, por baixo de tanto negro. Amen!